Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tidbit No. 1

I just love traveling. I mean, the actual act of traveling. The back and forth part. The airports and train stations and their counterparts: planes and trains. Buying tickets and searching for your flight or train on the information screens, too. I guess it’s also about knowing what I’m doing. I like that I know how to do all of that stuff. I could help someone. I can do it without help from others.

I also love the arrival part. The part in which you find what you’re looking for. That feels really good. And when what you find welcomes you home each and every day; when what you find says ‘Thank You for being here;’ when what you find offers you a home, even if for only a short time, you say ‘Okay. Yeah. That would be nice,’ as you walk into the light.

So, if I were an actor invited to James Lipton’s Actors Studio and he asked me what I would like to hear God say if there is a heaven and I get to go there, that’s what I would want to hear when I arrive at the Pearly Gates: “Thank You for being here.”

My reply? “No, Thank You.”

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HEY! Make another post! I want to hear how you're doing!
~Josh

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home